General

1. Add Pace as a stats option (min/km), which is usefull for running

When running, jogging, the reference speed measurement is called Pace, measured in minutes/kilometer. This would be usefull to have as an option to choose from on the main stats.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dedicated metrics screen for cycle training: Discussion

Dedicated metrics screen for cycle training: Discussion.

Gps mapping is an excellent feature for recreational and touring cyclists alike,
    allowing users to find, navigate, save and even share cycle routes. However, when cyclists train for the purposes of improving general fitness or to race competitively, metrics take priority over mapping as a means of monitoring performance as well as protecting against over training. With this said, opens a discussion over what a dedicated metrics screen should look like and what exactly should be recorded on to it.
    In my opinion the first question is the easiest to answer. When riding…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Martin,
    Thanks for the detailed ticket, a lot of these suggestions fall under the “customisations” that I’m planning, which will eventually enable users to create their own data pages with just the information they want.

Most likely I will look to gradually add in some of these changes over the next few months.

Thanks,
    Paul.

3. Choose Activity Type before uploading to Strava

On Strava you can choose if the activity is a biking ride or running, or skating. Basically there is a dropdown to choose from many activities. But maybe even Running as an option to start with would be great.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion, I’m planning to work on auto-uploads next, so not sure how this would work with that but I might be able to change it for now so that it will automatically choose biking or running depending on your average speed and then look at adding the option to choose another time.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base